Write postcards to voters
We want to thank the many postcarders who have written postcards with us over the last several years! At this time, we are no longer distributing postcard addresses for the November 3, 2020 General Election.
Please consider clicking on our phonebanking tab and joining us in calling voters to get out the vote!
You can also continue with postcarding efforts by joining Postcards To Voters. To sign up with Postcards To Voters for ongoing campaigns even past November 3rd:
1. Text JOIN to Abby The Address Bot at 484-275-2229 OR
2. Email Join@TonyTheDemocrat.org
Our Sister District CA-3 and Indivisible Yolo postcard team is still available to answer any questions and can be reached at PostcardTeam2020@gmail.com.
ARTS-AND-CRAFTS ACTIVISM: CREATE-YOUR-OWN POSTCARDS!
If you wish to create your own postcards, please use the following U.S. Postal Service guidelines.
- Postcards must be on cardstock with minimum dimensions of 3.5” x 5” and a maximum of 4.25” x 6”.
- You can use index cards or cut standard 8.5” x 11” cardstock into four pieces as shown, and decorate with neutral designs
- Decorating is optional! If you want your cards to look unique but don’t have the time or skill to decorate them yourself, you can print out some of our designs onto cardstock and cut as shown below (designs here).
And finally, be sure to leave room for an address and stamp on one side. Happy writing!